NHS Health Check Programme
Smart Health Solutions’ passion is the prevention and management of Cardiovascular Disease (CVD).
The work we do is driven by our desire to reduce health inequalities and improve health equity.
As a leading provider of NHS Health Check Training, our mission is to improve the uptake and quality of the Programme.
We believe that improving knowledge, skills, and confidence will improve the detection and management of diabetes, hypertension, atrial fibrillation, familial hypercholesterolemia, chronic kidney disease and lifestyle issues leading to improved outcomes for the prevention of heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and dementia ultimately leading to healthier ageing for all.
Our NHS Health Check Training Programme is led by Michaela Nuttall RGN MSc, an accomplished clinical trainer experienced in the design and delivery of the NHS Health Check training across England, since the implementation of the programme. Michaela is the Personalised Prevention Clinical Advisor at the Office for Health Improvement and Disparities (OHID).
How can we help you
Training Needs Assessment
An insight into competency and training needs across NHS Health Check providers
Independent review of your programme against National and Local Standards
How we support you
The Smart Health Solutions team will work closely with you throughout the process from the first enquiry to the final report.
Michaela and Una are Registered Nurses and appreciate the difficulties facing clinicians in the current climate. They have been instrumental in streamlining the pre and post-training experience by implementing:
- Registration for training directly from a customised email.
- Bespoke webpage with registration links (optional).
- Printable flyers with QR codes for practices to display for easy navigation to bespoke pages.
- Certificates of Attendance generated automatically on submission of evaluation via the MedAll platform for healthcare professionals.
Lisa, will provide Commissioners with the following:
- Bi-weekly update of registrations.
- Bi-weekly email with clickable registration links that can be sent directly to practices/staff.
Dan will be the point of contact for
- All payments
Please complete the form below for more information
Meet the team
Founder & Director