Welcome to the GPN Student Nurse Network
- Celebrate and raise the profile of general practice nursing.
- Promote general practice as a placement within the student community.
- Promote general practice nursing as a preferred career choice to other students and the wider nursing community.
How will we do it?
- Visit universities to promote general practice.
- Lead the vision through social media by engaging student nurses and building positive perceptions of a career in primary care.
- Engaging in the wider perceptions of nursing and midwifery programme and contribute to the atlas of shared learning as part of Leading Change, Adding Value; a framework for nursing, midwifery and care staff.
Questions, comments or requests for more information (including media or interview queries, or requests to present at your university)? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we’re currently not accepting new ambassador applications.
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter! @GPNSNN
(Photo courtesy of the Nursing in Practice Journal)