Welcome to the GPN Student Nurse Network
- Celebrate and raise the profile of general practice nursing.
- Promote general practice as a placement within the student community.
- Promote general practice nursing as a preferred career choice to other students and the wider nursing community.
How will we do it?
- Visit universities to promote general practice.
- Lead the vision through social media by engaging student nurses and building positive perceptions of a career in primary care.
- Engaging in the wider perceptions of nursing and midwifery programme and contribute to the atlas of shared learning as part of Leading Change, Adding Value; a framework for nursing, midwifery and care staff.
What will GPN SNN members do?
- Be part of a small team.
- Be remunerated for attendance at meetings and receive agreed travel expenses.
- Be active for a term of 18 months, with the option to reapply after this time.
Questions, comments or requests for more information (including media or interview queries, or requests to present at your university)? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we’re currently not accepting new ambassador applications.
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter! @GPNSNN